Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fish Eye

Back to college now and back to an endless flow of projects. This year we get to make a short animated film, so the first month or so in college will be conceptual work until we have a good idea to base or movies on. I think I'll do mine on big, happy, smiley fish like the ones below.






These are drawings I did so far in my conceptual notebook.


This last picture I did a year or two ago and is what I'm going to base my story around unless I change my mind and do something on unicorns instead.

3 comments:

  1. I have high expectations set on you man! Go and become the awesome gingerbearded freak you are meant to be! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, brother. Adam, I found your site accidentally and had a pleasant surprise. Congratulations for the drawings, you have much talent.
    I would like to propose partnership because, although new in the blogosphere, I have achieved a great number of visitors and I know we can collaborate. Visit my blog and draw your own conclusions. I'm from Brazil.
    Success ...
    Franz Lima (www.apogeudoabismo.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fiends are very sinister and at the same time, provided something very attractive. His representation of them is perfect, even in sketches.

    ReplyDelete